Mississippi Title & Lien provides real estate due diligence for the entire state of Mississippi, and has been a leader in the research business for over 20 years. We can provide any type of land records reporting, including Chain of Title, Environmental Lien reports, and Current Owner Searches, and more. We can customize any search per your requirements. Mississippi Title & Lien services several industries: attorneys, real estate investors, cell phone towers, environmental firms, governmental entities, insurance companies, and more. We employ a network of full-time acbstractors and cover all counties in the state to ensure accuracy, coverage, and speed.
Why choose us?
• We can provide any title research reporting you require, and we service every county in the state, so there's never a need to shop elsewhere.
• Our prices are competitive.
• Turnaround times for our reports are among the best in the business.
• Highly knowledgeable, trained staff members can navigate online county, state and city repositories.
• Our third party vendors include certified title examiners across the state.
• We use proprietary software to handle property identification, order management, and to process the property data, recorded documents, and any other relevant information into your final report.
Mississippi Title & Lien will be there every step of the way, starting with helping you identify the right product for you. You can browse our products online and order a report today. If you're unsure which service suits your needs, we have helpful agents standing by to provide the information you need to make an informed decision. In addition to a full set of copies for all open and pertinent documents, our customer support is available to answer questions and resolve any issues. Call us now: 1-601-300-5881